La Belle Epoque:
French Art & Music in Dallas/Fort Worth
with KMFA host Sara Schneider
November 9 - 10, 2019
Enjoy a weekend getaway to Dallas and Fort Worth with KMFA host Sara Schneider! Karen Pope of Art inSight Inc. hosts this special weekend of French Impressionism featuring the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and the Renoir: The Body, The Senses exhibit at the Kimbell Museum. Topped off with a stay at the historic 4-star Adolphus Hotel and Sunday brunch at Café Modern, this promises to be a memorable fall getaway. We hope you’ll join us!
- Deluxe 4-star accommodations at The Adolphus
- 2-day private coach to Dallas and Fort Worth roundtrip
- Art museum visits including Renoir exhibit at The Kimbell and the Dallas Museum of Art
- Prime Center Orchestra tickets to the Dallas Symphony Orchestra presenting Debussy's La Mer and Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun conducted by Gemma New
- 3 meals included: Sunday brunch at Café Modern, Saturday supper at Opus, boxed lunch en route to Dallas
NOT INCLUDED: Any items not listed in the “Included Highlights” section above.
2 days/1 night
$675 per person double occupancy, $805 per person single occupancy
Saturday, November 9th and Sunday, November 10th 2019
Reserve your spot by contacting Karen Pope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Call Virginia Alvarez at (512) 615 - 6902 or email email@example.com.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR TRAVEL PARTNER:
Art inSight Inc.