KMFA Sustaining Membership
KMFA Sustaining Members support the station with convenient, ongoing monthly contributions – which means less mail, no renewal notices, and uninterrupted KMFA membership.
A Sustaining Membership is an easy and efficient way for you to support the classical music you rely on through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card or bank account. This means we’ll deduct your designated contribution from your account until you let us know to stop or change it.
Already a Sustaining Member?
Thank you for supporting KMFA Classical 89.5! Your ongoing contribution keeps our services strong.
- Modify your monthly sustaining gift amount online
- Make a single additional contribution online
- Update your existing account with new credit card information
- Temporarily suspend your Sustaining Membership
- Reinstate your Sustaining Membership
- Cancel your Sustaining Membership
As a Sustainer, you are eligible to receive a thank you gift each year. If you'd like to request your yearly thank you gift, please contact Member Services.
Contact Member Services
Our Member Services team is happy to help you manage your membership and to answer any questions you may have.
Contact Melissa David at (512) 476-5632, weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., or email firstname.lastname@example.org.