Support your local classical music station and get mentioned on the air!
Our next Membership Drive is September 20th through 26th. Donate by September 1st for your mentions to start early! Mentions are once per day September 13th through October 3rd. Click here to donate.
Business Circle Memberships are ideal for companies looking to support Austin's home for classical music on the radio and get a little bit of air time as well. Starting at just $500, business names will be read once per day for three weeks around our Fall Membership Drive. Your company will receive the following recognition in gratitude for your generosity. Company information with a link to your website will be included in the KMFA Business Circle.
By joining the Business Circle, your business will be recognized with:
- Announcements on the air of your company name, once per day over a three week period before, during, and after the drive
- Business Circle listing on the KMFA website in two KMFA emails around the drive
- Discounts for program sponsorship on KMFA
- Starting at the $500 level your gift is presented as part of a Matching Challenge to our listeners during the fall membership drive – generating a sense of immediacy for our listeners and appreciation for your support
Throughout a challenge match period, we ask listeners to call in with their financial support. Your company is clearly and gratefully acknowledged for providing incentive for listeners to call
- At the $1,000 level and above you can personally record an on-air presentation of your Matching Challenge, and enjoy membership in the KMFA Masters Circle giving you special access to KMFA’s premier-level donor events and a listing in KMFA's annual report.
Your gift allows KMFA to provide the finest classical music, outstanding programs, and conversations with artists. You are the reason tens of thousands of listeners are able to discover and delight in classical music on KMFA each week. Thank you!
Only the name of your business will be read on the air, but if a business is not easily identifiable by name alone, then clarification may be added. Businesses will be aired at various times from 6am to 6pm. We are not able to guarantee when business names will be announced. To join the Business Circle, make your donation here. Enter your company information in the comment box at the bottom of the page. If you have questions, please call Member Services at (512) 476-5632.
If you prefer more choice in when and how your business is announced on air, please consider Sponsorship Opportunities.
- AAA Filter Service
- Art Insight, Adventures in Art History
- Audio Systems
- Austin Book Arts Center
- Austin Childbirth Associates
- Rebecca Frazier-Smith, vocalist and owner of Bella Fiori floral studio
- Blue Rock Artist Ranch and Studio
- Nancy Jo Callahan, Agent, State Farm Insurance
- Central Texas Brain & Spine
- Chez Zee American Bistro
- Elizabeth Christian Public Relations
- Carol Dochen REALTORS®
- Claude Ducloux - Attorney at Law
- Duggan Endodontics
- Estes Audiology Hearing Centers
- Farm to Table
- Greater Texas Federal Credit Union
- Susan Griffith
- Jackson Walker, LLP and Steve Moore
- Sara Madera sells homes in your neighborhood with Stanberry & Associates REALTORS®
- Malcolm Cooper at Stephens, Inc.
- Malvern Books
- Terry McDaniel & Company Investment Counsel
- My Little Heart Bakery
- Necessary Inc.
- OneVoice Communications
- PB Fine Construction
- Precision Camera
- Professional Janitorial Services
- Pat Robertson at UBS Financial Services
- Rudd and Wisdom, Inc. Consulting Actuaries
- Sante Fe Floor Care
- Seize the Day Chair Massage
- T-Care Pediatrics, Manuel A. Torres, MD, PA.
- Troubadour Travel
- Violins Etc.